Monday, July 11, 2005

We Brits are never happy

Last week we were asking where our summer was and this weekend it arrives with a vengence and we complain its too hot lol. However tonight it is very oppressive and I fear another sleepless one coming on. Will have to go and sit in the garden tomorrow in the shade as that always makes me fall asleep so thats one way of getting SOME refreshement. Other than that I am feeling a bit better again but think this is gonna take awhile to get my head round so must try not to rush it.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

It is too darn hot. Its unnatural I tell ye! lol

((((hugs)))) I'm sorry that you are having a down day, you deserve to be happy. I received my blackwork dragon in the post today, thank you. I have so much to stitch already but I am already finding myself pondering on what colour to stitch him. :)