Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today

I have not stopped. This morning I was up and out of the house for my Urology appointment in Bristol. It pretty much went as expected in that the surgeon ran through the procedure as is going to get me booked in withing the next few weeks.
As I left this morning my Medieval Mandala kit arrived so I spent the afternoon unwrapping it and doing some floss tosses but have only narrowed it down slightly. Whilst I was doing that I decided to do some for Egypt garden as I found another possible in my stash but have decided to stick with the sand lol. Here is the link to where I ahve put my pictures and any comments are welcome-http://photobucket.com/albums/b44/Mep1975/. I have also posted on the Chatelaine board to ask for feedback. :-)
No other real news but maybe back later or definitely tomorrow.

No comments: