Thursday, June 30, 2005

Making steps forward

Tonight I have made a considerable step forward as following a row on msn with one of my fellow committee members I realised what I knew all along that it was now impossible for me to stay. With this in mind I have boxed up everything I own with respects to the group I was involved with and am sending it all away and cutting ties with everyone involved. There is one person who has been good to me who I hope to keep in contact with but otherwise I hope this will lead to a better happier me.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in the last few months as without that support I would have gone under and started to believe I was at fault in some way or other.
Now I look forward to diving into my stitching and ordering another few Chatelaines.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

{{{{Michelle}}}} Hopefully things will start looking up for you soon.