Thursday, June 30, 2005

Slightly better

Today I am still a bit tearful and so, so tired but better than 24 hours ago. I am still at the point that I feel I will never get over everything that has happened and it is festering as an open wound would. How it can close and heal though I don't know at this point in time. :-(
Still feeling VERY inadequate and as if I can do nothing right and I think that I have finally realised that everything that has happened over the last year and a bit and esp the last few months have dragged me down so far that somehow somewhere I have to start coming back up. I feel guilty that I have allowed myself to get in such a state but guilt is a major part of my life at the moment so thats nothing new. I guess there is never a quick fix for lifes problems and I know that I am very sensitive and brood on stuff for hours and although I rarely hold grudges I do feel things very deep and powerfully.
Oh well things can only get better, of that I am sure and it is July tomorrow so new stitching to come. :-)

No comments: