Wednesday, September 28, 2005

An apology

Just a quick note to say I am still around but haven't blogged much this week as I have felt really depressed. It is the time of year I know as this is significant for many reasons and none of them good. I was even tempted to pull out of the OU course yesterday as I was so down but I am determined that its going to be good for me so will press on. I do really want to do it anyway and to give up at this point would be so foolish just because I am down and having a crisis of confidence.
But its a good thing I didn't pull out as all my OU stuff arrived and boy did it arrive with a vengance. I got home from dialysis to find 2 parcels and 4 letters and my tutor had also phoned. He phoned me back and he seems great-really laid back and understanding but also very enthusiastic too. There is so much stuff to absorb but I have registered online at the forum and there is one meeting in Bristol on Saturday which is optional but recommended. At the moment I am fighting a cold virus so that combined with nerves means I may not make it but I am going to try and get there if I can as that would also help to boost my confidence.
Anyway not alot more is happening at the moment but just wanted to check in with you all and say hello.

3 comments:

Scully said...

Awww hope you feel better Michelle. I've actually just IM'd you! Good for you with sticking with the OU...maybe we can help each other when I start mine!

Gina said...

Hope you feel brighter soon Michelle. And do stick with the OU - I am sure it will be so worthwhile :)

Lorna said...

(((hugs))) Im sorry you've been down Michelle, but I'm glad that you are sticking with the OU course. I make myself do things because I know they're good for me too, even though sometimes it feels easier not to. I always feel good afterwards.:)