Sunday, November 20, 2005

A weekend away, results and a finish

I came back from a weekend away in Cornwall this afternoon and it was a really nice relaxing break. Even though I wanted to help my friend Jane and her husband were the perfect hosts and treated me like a Queen. We went shopping in Exeter yesterday and with its Tudor buildings and Gothic Cathedral it was really atmospheric. I even managed to get a couple of little Christmas presents.
When I got home my results from my first assignment were in. It appears they arrived late Friday evening and I got 72% which is a scrape in at the second pass mark so I was very pleased indeed with that. My next one has to be in on Friday and I am pushed for time on this one so am just hoping for a pass lol.
The finish is the Autumn Garden sampler from Victoria designs:



Its now gone in to the Silkweaver competition-so far 3 are have been submitted, so fingers crossed for that.

No comments: