Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Re:Not much going on

This is the longest time I have ever not blogged, but there is really not alot going on.
I was at the doctors on Monday evening for a bad virus which at times has felt a bit like flu. I was getting such severe pains in my head that I wanted to double check that I had no infection as I was on the pain killers every 4 hours. This is very unlike me and although it was like a neuralgia pain it was the severest I have had for ages, so felt worthy of being checked. Anyway there was no infection and I was told it should ease this week and today thankfully its much better. When it was hurting to that degree stitching and studying became hard to concentrate on. Whilst I was at the doctors I got my flu jab booked. They seem to be having real problems in our surgery again as I usually get the jab at the end of September and its now going to be the end of this month. Originally they said we couldn't book until Oct 4th and then it got put back to Oct 11th.
I overheard a conversation the other day that I really hope is not true. Apparently the new machines for the unit are not likely to come until next year which I can live with. But what was disturbing was that someone has forgot to order ones that do the kind of dialysis that helps people who have been on it a long time. Great!!!! It wasn't the sole reason for getting them I know, but this is the only time now we can have machines that do this as the NHS won't buy any more for many years. Its not just me that needs this function as there are many others who need this feature and I am sure more in the future.
Stitching wise I should be finished with MVIII Part 10 by the end of the weekend at the latest and I am really pleased to have caught up with it all year so far. I also got a nice stash parcel the other day with several small charts and lots of threads. The threads were for up coming Chatelaine designs-suprise suprise. But I also decided to treat myself to the WDW for Lizzie Kate's Snippit Meow so that will likely be a small up coming WIP soon too.

1 comment:

Scully said...

Ooh I lok forward to seeing the meow WIP. I love those designs :)