Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am back

Wow what a busy week. Its mostly been spent getting Christmas sorted and finishing off my study so I can have a good break. Tuesday everything went pear-shaped as I came down with a nasty bug but its passed quickly so normal service is resumed and I am now catching up on that I missed.
I now think its unlikely I will finish my Newton's Law Christmas kit in time and as for the Just Nan I bought well that can wait for next year, but its a Limited Edition so the important thing is I have it. I also think with stitching on Newton and getting into my knitted scarf I probably am more likely to finish MVIII next year too but as all the stitching is done this year thats enough for me.
I spent today with my friend Jane and her husband just eating and drinking and shopping and it was really great. A relaxing day which I have needed for so long.
I have also been trying to catch up on people this week who I have been missing as I haven't gone into msn for so long. My head is in a better place than it was as this last week I also had rather a big reaction to everything that happened this year and felt really down, but its slowly getting better esp now I am making plans of how to tackle it.
Other than that if I don't make it back here until after Christmas have a good one everyone. And BIG apologies to the poor blog display. I did have alot of stuff uploaded to Photo bucket but when coming to arrange them here they either didn't look right or I just didn't have time to sort them out properly, but thats what being a student does for you heeheee.

No comments: