Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Josephine Wall

I love Josephine Wall's art but decided that to do another Heaven and Earth designs on top of Martyr's was too much for someone who is trying to reduce the number of projects they have on the go. But when I saw that Joanna Sheen was bringing out a set of decoupage of her art I knew it was a must have for me. This is the first card I have finished out of the set and I am quite pleased with it:



Admittedly it is not perfect as you can see where I have joined up two bits of card, although that isn't as obvious in real life it seems to stick out like a sore thumb on this picture. It is hard to show you all the detail in the artwork as it is difficult to get a really good shot of it but it is absolutely packed with detail, to the point I see new things every time I look at it. I was thinking of using this for mums birthday card but in the end went with a different image from the pack and I am currently putting it all together. The funny thing is I had a firm idea of what I was going to use but after playing with card it has totally changed as the picture just came alive on something different than what was in my mind.

No comments: