Saturday, April 15, 2006

Obsessive email checking over

And would you believe it I got the highest yet at 80%. Yay!!!! In the end I emailed my tutor as it seemed something may have gone awry and indeed it had as I should have got it 8 days ago. DOH!!!! However you have to allow them at least two weeks from the cut off date so I would have felt like I was hassling before that. I even apologised for being cheeky in my email and asking but boy am I glad I did lol.
I have popped into town today and then did a good few hours of study-enough so I can have most if not all tomorrow off. So the rest of the weekend is going to be stitching and general chill out time.
Starting to gear up for my appointment on Thursday but am expecting nothing as such as it could go anyway. Whatever scenario I work through in my head a different one will happen so I am just trying to quench my anxiety, which is not easy as I am quite stressed out at the moment in general.

Anyway Happy Easter all.

4 comments:

Karoline said...

Congratulations Michelle :)

Allie said...

Congratulations Michelle.

Scully said...

Fabulous result Michelle!!1 Well done...and there was you thinking you might tail off towards the end of the course :)
You should treat yourself for such a good result ;)

Samantha said...

Fantastic result! Congratulations Michelle - I agree, you definitely deserve a treat :o)