Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gilded dragonfly

This is now finished and I am pretty pleased with how it has turned out. I had thought it was complete yesterday until on sorting out the kit remnants I found the little dragonfly charm used on the fob lol. Although it isn't completely perfect and I suspect it may need some running repairs on occasion it resembles what it is supposed to and works so that is all fine by me:






In other news it has been a bit of a stressful week as I have been trying to sort out acceptance on my OU course. The deadline has been drawing ever nearer and no progress was being made, but I think I am now on the course after phoning up yesterday for advice. I still have a few days if this isn't the case but I really don't like coming in late like this. However it seems I am not at much disadvantage as I am doing the pre-reading and the course books are delayed so I may well end up receiving them the same time as everyone else, but it's the principle I object too.

1 comment:

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Michelle, congratulations