Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nearly there

I don't usually post many wips but felt I had to show how close I had got to finishing Angel of the morning this rotation round. I actually only estimated I would get the wing finished and possibly a very tiny part of the halo. So this progress means I will finish it in the next round, which won't take that long as I am changing my rotation to get some obligation stitching done. I have to think how the rotation is going to work but for the moment here is the Angel in all her glory:


3 comments:

Scully said...

Ooooh I can't quite see what's left of her to do Michelle!
She looks fabulous and I was so pleased to see her IRL the other week. I'm sure the HD will not be far off.

Singular Stitches said...

She's beautiful! You've done a lovely job!

Unknown said...

WOW!! She's almost majestic, Michelle! Looking forward to happy dancing with you!