Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nearly there

I don't usually post many wips but felt I had to show how close I had got to finishing Angel of the morning this rotation round. I actually only estimated I would get the wing finished and possibly a very tiny part of the halo. So this progress means I will finish it in the next round, which won't take that long as I am changing my rotation to get some obligation stitching done. I have to think how the rotation is going to work but for the moment here is the Angel in all her glory:


4 comments:

Scully said...

Ooooh I can't quite see what's left of her to do Michelle!
She looks fabulous and I was so pleased to see her IRL the other week. I'm sure the HD will not be far off.

liz said...

Looking absolutely beautiful! You must be really pleased!

Singular Stitches said...

She's beautiful! You've done a lovely job!

Nicola said...

WOW!! She's almost majestic, Michelle! Looking forward to happy dancing with you!